Speedmaster Racing

I am loving this two dial presentation. It is literally two clocks on one watch face. The orange hands is one, the white hands is another. This is so smartly laid out to me 😀:

Yep, that's the design for these calibers, the hour and minute hands of the chrono are on one dial. Clever system.

Agreed — a very cool and practical design. But too big and thick for my wrists. However, if Omega starts making versions like this using the new manual wind movement in the Chronoscape, I might reconsider.

I couldn't agree more and absolutely love my white version of this beautiful watch . Despite many people thinking it's a bit on the large size, I wish they made more in this case size (closing in on getting an Apollo 8 DSOTM).

what is the case size on these? i thought the racing versions were all 40mm? i have a racing in 40 but id like a larger one...

what is the case size on these? i thought the racing versions were all 40mm? i have a racing in 40 but id like a larger one...
44.25 mm case

My serious contender for my next modern omega I need to see the black dial version with orange and the grey dial one in the flesh.

My serious contender for my next modern omega I need to see the black dial version with orange and the grey dial one in the flesh.

I really liked the black dial with orange hands. Great legibility too.

But this was my first chrono and I'm touching all the bases first so I went with the white dial as it's a "safer" classic choice for me.

I just bought this bad boy today. My first Omega, looking forward to it! Appreciate all the comments in this thread. Just joined the forum too, first post!

I just bought this bad boy today. My first Omega, looking forward to it! Appreciate all the comments in this thread. Just joined the forum too, first post!

Beauty! I love the orange hands on this. So legible and so sharp.