Forums Latest Members
  1. Pepe Lucas Nov 15, 2019

Where, I was looking for one and got one from a seller on Ebay but I doesn’t feel right. I have others that I got from Omega directly and they feel different.

2. DonovanMartin Nov 15, 2019

I've sent the seller a message and will see what the response is. I'm curious. I've ordered a few from Omega as well. Not this exact one. If this is not legitimate it is remarkably close. But I'm not paying for close.

3. Pepe Lucas Nov 15, 2019

image.jpg
    The bracelet looks fine on the pictures and the packaging looks legitimate. I have seen several types of packaging for these bracelets and the one on the pictures is one. It seems an older one. The one that I was talking about came in a plain package with no logos on the bag. On mine the bracelet and clasp looks fine but there is a difference in the feel. The price on new ones from Omega are over 400 bucks and on line they seem to be higher. That is why I was asking. Also, the newer ones, even from Omega feel lighter than the older version. This is what I’m talking about, the one from the right came from Omega, the left one from the Ebay seller.

Edited Nov 15, 2019
  4. DonovanMartin Nov 15, 2019

I created a thread just asking this question. I'd like to see a few responses. The end links and a slight difference in taper are apparent. No stamp on the End Links is curious but I think I've seen this question asked before I just can't locate the thread!

5. Pepe Lucas Nov 15, 2019

I didn’t mean to confuse you with my story about my bracelet. As you can see in the picture I had a reason for concern when I saw the packaging but I kept the bracelet because all the markings looked fine to me and also the price was right.

6. vienna Nov 15, 2019

7. DonovanMartin Nov 15, 2019

I talked with the person I bought it from. He was the owner of an authorized Omega repair center until 2011. Moving off old stock.

8. DonovanMartin Nov 19, 2019

I've been wearing it daily. It is coming back to me why I sold the first one. I love the look. But with the bracelet I cannot get it tight enough on my wrist to not slide around and have the watch head rotate to the underside of my wrist. I have larger hands and a smaller wrist. To make the bracelet tight enough not to move too much and spin around on my wrist I need to tighten it a bit more, but then it won't go over my hand! I'm thinking of the shark mesh bracelet perhaps. I just love the look of a vintage bracelet though!

9. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Nov 19, 2019

I have a similar issue just with regular watches on a bracelet, and when I put the watch head on the palm side, the bracelet goes on much more easily.

Tom

10. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 20, 2019

I ordered an extract for my mark II racing and Mark III blue. Both came back as black dials. Fortunately was able to get Omega to correct the mark III, but I went directly to museum to show them my watch. I was going to get my mark II corrected, but since they now have new extract, I decided not to bother.

IMG_20190916_133533-6.jpg

DonovanMartin likes this.
  11. DonovanMartin Nov 21, 2019

That seems to have done the trick for the most part. Still a little loose but it is much better! Thanks for the tip!