Forums Latest Members

WTB Speedmaster Boxes ; 1501 and Crater Box (Cash or Trade?)

1. 140dave Jul 7, 2021

Hi OF!

Looking for 2 boxes for a couple of my Speedmasters. Specifically looking for a 1501 box and a Crater Box, one fairly easy to acquire and one not-so-easy.

For the 1501 I am looking for a straight sale and am looking for a nice box in solid usable vintage condition.

For the Crater Box I can offer cash and/or trade bracelets for the box. For trades I have an "extra" 1171 with 633 end links (Trapezoid) or an 1175 with 640 end links (7/70 date code). Cash only, trade, or trade + cash, and of course open to ideas on the Crater Box if there is something you are looking for trade-wise. Condition I am a bit more open on this one; does not have to be perfect, can take a few flaws, but not interested in ratty, falling apart ones either.

References available here on OF or ebay under user ID dperie (send me a message there if you would like to confirm my user ID). I prefer to pay with Paypal because it is easy for me but of course can be flexible for established members who hate Paypal. I am located in the SF Bay Area, USA. Face to face transactions are fine with me if you are in the area.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and have a great day!

Edited Jul 7, 2021
  2. 140dave Sep 2, 2021

Bump
    Still looking for a Crater box with cushion, and a 1501 box
    (1501 picture from google)
    1501 box2.jpg

3. 140dave Oct 16, 2021

Bumpity bump bump
    Still looking for boxes, still need a complete Crater Box.
    Thanks OF!
    Dave