Speedmaster 105.012-66, Recent Purchase (couldn't help it)!!

My heart always beats faster when I see a 105.012🥰🥰🥰
Congrats!

My heart always beats faster when I see a 105.012🥰🥰🥰
Congrats!
Thanks! I had a few "faster than normal" heartbeats during the research!😀

Cheers!!

Really a wonderful Speed this one!
All you need now is a nice extract from the archives.
Thanks, and an extract might be on the bucket list??😉

What a great Christmas gift to yourself 🥰.

Your experience reminds me of mine when I purchased my 145.012-67 earlier this year: Combination of own research and great help of some seniors here.

Thanks for posting your story. Superb catch for you and great knowledge sharing for others like me.

Enjoy!

This is exactly the sort of watch all collectors dream of finding, very original, attractive and from the original owner. It’s very hard to find them like this nowadays so well done! My favourite reference too. Dibs.
Edited:

Love it!
Looks like a moonswatch!!! I did not know that omega started to make something similar without the help from swatch.
Enjoy it!

This is exactly the sort of watch all collectors dream of finding, very original, attractive and from the original owner. It’s very hard to find them like this nowadays so we’ll done! My favourite reference too. Dibs.
Ash!! Thanks a lot!

You help me Big Time regarding this one!!
And I have a few Pints for you in Sweden...😎
Have a nice holiday mate!

What a great Christmas gift to yourself 🥰.

Your experience reminds me of mine when I purchased my 145.012-67 earlier this year: Combination of own research and great help of some seniors here.

Thanks for posting your story. Superb catch for you and great knowledge sharing for others like me.

Enjoy!
I can only agree with you - this forum is so helpful!

And thanks for your nice words!

Love it!
Looks like a moonswatch!!! I did not know that omega started to make something similar without the help from swatch.
Enjoy it!

Erhhhmm.... WHAT...???