Some help would be appreciated omega genève automatic

Hi guys recently bought a vintage omega dirt cheap on ebay obviously some things aren’t as they are supposed to be but i was aware this was a possibility, could anyone tell me if this movement matches the case or if its a complete franken watch, i also am aware the dial has been redialed but again its a project watch, thanks in advance!

A major concern is the badly worn bracelet for which there is no replacement other than an original model in better shape.

A major concern is the badly worn bracelet for which there is no replacement other than an original model in better shape.
Hi thanks for the reply im aware about the bracelet i will be replacing it shortly just more concerned about the movement being accurate for this model again not the end of the world i just want to restore it as a little project but if the movement is not accurate for this model i will likely return it

Looks absolutely fine to me (bracelet apart) but a regular jeweller might be able to repair the bracelet.
Edited:

Looks absolutely fine to me (bracelet apart)
Okay thanks for the reply much appreciated

By the time you replace the bracelet (not easy with that model), and have the movement serviced, add the original purchase price of the watch, and you’ll have an expensive watch. Let us know how you make out with your project.

By the time you replace the bracelet (not easy with that model), and have the movement serviced, add the original purchase price of the watch, and you’ll have an expensive watch. Let us know how you make out with your project.

Yeah ive found the correct bracelet for it not sure on how worn it is but better than the current bracelet i plan to give it a full polish and service hopefully will be a great runner!

You have the reference number inside the caseback. Armed with that info it’s a fairly quick job to confirm the correct caliber.

8EE8A5F6-7A7E-4F74-8B97-277943230BFB.png

What makes you say the dial has been refinished. From your picture it looks worn, and someone has had a go at cleaning it but what’s left looks original to me.

I would say it’s not a watch I’d be buying at any price. If I absolutely had to have one of these, I’d be seeking out the best example I could find. With bracelet work, servicing etc you can soon spend more than what a good example would cost and still be left with an average example.

You have the reference number inside the caseback. Armed with that info it’s a fairly quick job to confirm the correct caliber.

8EE8A5F6-7A7E-4F74-8B97-277943230BFB.png

What makes you say the dial has been refinished. From your picture it looks worn, and someone has had a go at cleaning it but what’s left looks original to me.

I would say it’s not a watch I’d be buying at any price. If I absolutely had to have one of these, I’d be seeking out the best example I could find. With bracelet work, servicing etc you can soon spend more than what a good example would cost and still be left with an average example.

yeah i did look that up but it says the case is gold plated with that serial number but yeah other than that seems legit , as for the dial just the lack of no swiss made markings or the minute markers but could be well worn , and as for cost its more a case of i like tinkering with watches always wanted an omega to have as a fixer upper and i got it reasonably priced imo haha, thanks for the reply

The OVD isn’t complete. It often says gold plated etc when in reality th same case ref was available in stainless/solid gold etc.

The picture isn’t great but I’d say it’s an original dial that someone’s tries to clean, hence the lost minute markers and minute markers.