So… what IS Daniel Craig, exactly?

So anyone scan the QR code with their phone?
I suspect though it probably just maps to a database key.

I hadn't planned on it, but since you asked, it maps to an identifier ending in OLY so it's no doubt just a boring Olympics identifier number.

So anyone scan the QR code with their phone?
I suspect though it probably just maps to a database key.
I tried but it didn't work

What is a poodle faker?
A poodle faker is a type of bloody pest, that is a young man / junior officer Who is annoying to all by constantly seeking the attention of women in order to achieve their ambitions to be a gigolo......their ambitions usually exceed their abilities.

Speaking of which, why are there not loads of ladies on here showing off their constellations and aquas?😕

You mean like Cindy Crawford and her daughter? Met them at one of the Planet Omega events last year, plenty of women at that event who went just to see the pair.
Omega also seems to be heavily targeting the Asian market for females with various Asian actresses that I know nothing about but I assume are popular in Korea/China/Japan/etc.

So when you find out Daniel Craig will be attending an event that your wife is working at....

Am already figuring she can take my NTTD leather watch pouch for a potential signature. Maybe also the NTTD / Bond edition of the Omega magazine. What else am I missing?!!

[self confessed Bond fan, and DC my favourite out of all of them]