Daniel Craig Omega collection

Great YouTube video released today from Esquire with Daniel Craig talking through his great collection of Omega watches

Cool, but also a little weird as he is literally paid by Omega to show off their watches.

The editing, shots, and even the way they handle the watches is so hectic… that whole video just stressed me out.

He did it again at 1:19! He called it “Oh-me-gah”!
As I recall Cary Grant did a couple of tv ads for Omega back in the late 70's around Christmas time, and he repeatedly pronounced it as 'Oh-mee-gah'. Might be a British thing.

He did it again at 1:19! He called it “Oh-me-gah”!
That’s how I’ve always said it in Australia

He looks like a Danish school teacher that dabbles in transvestism in his spare time.

Cool 300M, best of the bunch

He calls the first Speedmaster a moonwatch, but its very clearly not. What Speedmaster is it?

Edit: Just looked, I think it's a Speedy Tuesday Speedmaster.

My favourite was the sci-fi style Seamaster at the end. I live retro sci-fi stuff, and that one looks very cool.
Edited:

He calls the first Speedmaster a moonwatch, but it’s very clearly not. What Speedmaster is it?
It is a Speedmaster. It’s a Speedy Tuesday ST1

It is a Speedmaster. It’s a Speedy Tuesday ST1

Yeah it's a nice watch, but not a moonwatch.

His story about his dad's omega was kind of sad too.

That’s how we say Omega in the UK (oh-mee-gah).

I really enjoyed the interview.
Edited:

Yeah it's a nice watch, but not a moonwatch.
Really? Classic 42 mm case, 1861 movement, but with a Panda dial. It's a Moonwatch to me. Omega calls all of their current 3861 watches Moonwatches whether steel or gold and with whatever dial. If a Moonshine gold case/bracelet Speedmaster with a green dial and bezel is a Moonwatch then a steel one with a Panda dial is one, too.
Edited:

I thought he came across very well. Nice to see some genuine historic links and love for the brand…. Of course he is an actor but taking all at face value he clearly has a real passion for Omega. A worthy and lucky ambassador choice.
Omeger, Omegah, Omagar….We also pronounce lugs as legs in the UK….. honest ‘guv’nor…..

James Bond also pronounced it this way and suspect was told to. This is how many pronounce here in UK and I am to understand Australia also.

here you go.