Snoopy - just got a call - do I or don't I?

Well in the end it didn’t take long to decide. As others have noted, way better in the flesh than expected and so job done:

IMG_2467.jpeg

As reported the strap is silly stiff but I’ll give it some work and perseverance to loosen it up. This said I also took the opportunity to try out a 3861 bracelet which was just lovely and so much nicer than the older 1861 bracelet that I’d tried before. Purchased both at the same time and suspect snoopy may see more time on the bracelet than strap.

As said before, really appreciate all of the different views given. I could have gone either way on this and was fully prepared to walk from the OB but in person I knew I loved it. Yeah the rear animation is super cool and nerdy and appeals to me but actually it’s the silver dial that I’m most taken with.

Slight issue now to get it all home as I also walked out with a Moonwatch poster, 60th anniversary hardback book and pin badges from Tokyo and Paris Olympics. All unprompted but a nice gesture.

Well in the end it didn’t take long to decide. As others have noted, way better in the flesh than expected and so job done:

IMG_2467.jpeg

As reported the strap is silly stiff but I’ll give it some work and perseverance to loosen it up. This said I also took the opportunity to try out a 3861 bracelet which was just lovely and so much nicer than the older 1861 bracelet that I’d tried before. Purchased both at the same time and suspect snoopy may see more time on the bracelet than strap.

As said before, really appreciate all of the different views given. I could have gone either way on this and was fully prepared to walk from the OB but in person I knew I loved it. Yeah the rear animation is super cool and nerdy and appeals to me but actually it’s the silver dial that I’m most taken with.

Slight issue now to get it all home as I also walked out with a Moonwatch poster, 60th anniversary hardback book and pin badges from Tokyo and Paris Olympics. All unprompted but a nice gesture.
Congratulations! Yea the online images of the watch don’t really make it stand out. I haven’t seen it in the flesh so could be better in person as you say.

Congratulations. It has the dual benefit of making a nice graduation gift in four years.

Congratulations. It has the dual benefit of making a nice graduation gift in four years.
😳 Add on a zero to that number and he might just get lucky!

IMG_2467.jpeg

Congrats! I like the blue strap, but switched to deployant from a tang. I put pics and info in the Snoopy thread if you want to try that route to keep the style but not with a tang buckle.

Congrats, seems that you made a right choice.

For me, I never consider the Snoopy when seeing online video/images, until I can see/try it on in real life from my friend.

Now it has been with me for one month and a half, and getting most of the wrist time in my small collection.

IMG_3119.jpeg

Final quick addendum but less than 24 hours in and despite the reports about the blue strap being stiff and uncomfortable, I'm actually finding it the opposite. Granted I've given it a reasonable amount of gentle flexing with the watch off wrist, but it's already loosening nicely and is holding my wrist shape well. This compared to the first wearing where it pretty much sat straight down from lug to buckle.