Snoopy 3 on steel bracelet. This or that?

Posts
795
Likes
1,159
While I do prefer the flat link as a bracelet, in this case I think the first suits it better.
Edited:
 
Posts
281
Likes
388
I honestly prefer the fabric strap it comes with due to the contrasting color and more utilitarian look. The bracelets make it look too dressy imo. If I had to pick, I would go with the flatlink (right side).

Doesn't the one on the right only come in 19mm?

I think the flatlink bracelet in the photoshop is from the A11 50th, which is 20mm.
 
Posts
12
Likes
54
I honestly prefer the fabric strap it comes with due to the contrasting color and more utilitarian look. The bracelets make it look too dressy imo. If I had to pick, I would go with the flatlink (right side).



I think the flatlink bracelet in the photoshop is from the A11 50th, which is 20mm.

Yeh, it's the bracelet from A11 50th
 
Posts
10,998
Likes
54,874
Left side I really like that look. Definitely looks nice on a bracelet. I still think it isn’t right you guys who are purchasing this are not getting a bracelet.
 
Posts
22
Likes
42
I’m not a fan of either look. This is one of the few Speedmasters where I think the OEM strap is better than any bracelet you could slap on it. With the bracelet you’re missing some much needed contrast to the silver dial.
 
Posts
2,890
Likes
11,961
I’m not a fan of either look. This is one of the few Speedmasters where I think the OEM strap is better than any bracelet you could slap on it. With the bracelet you’re missing some much needed contrast to the silver dial.
Agreed - I think the strap looks better for the reasons you have noted.
 
Posts
1,093
Likes
635
I honestly prefer the fabric strap it comes with due to the contrasting color and more utilitarian look. The bracelets make it look too dressy imo. If I had to pick, I would go with the flatlink (right side).



I think the flatlink bracelet in the photoshop is from the A11 50th, which is 20mm.

good comment dressy it ain’t
 
Posts
521
Likes
1,261
Doesn't the one on the right only come in 19mm?
Where's Uncle Seiko when you need him..?
 
Posts
443
Likes
577
I like the left one best for these reasons:
- it's less tapered, so the head of the watch doesn't seem bigger in proportion, or the bracelet doesn't seem too much narrow
- it's less polished, so less shiny, so less elegant, so more sportier, so like the watch itself
- it's less polished, so more brushed, so it's more like the case itself
- it's less polished, so more brushed, so less light-reflecting, so a little "darker", so it correctly has more contrast with the silver dial
 
Posts
2,698
Likes
3,017
I like the flat link. I'm not a huge fan of the current Speedy Pro bracelet.
 
Posts
586
Likes
749
I've been informed that the new Snoopy will fit the A11 50th bracelet, so I'm leaning towards the right.
 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,366
Personally I find silver/white dial Speedmasters look better on a contrasting textile/leather strap. Just me. But if I had to choose, the one on the right. Never been a fan of the current bracelet design.
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
1171/633 is what I’d do.