SMP GMT's jammed advice?

Hello all, I am embarrassed to admit it but I have succeeded in messing up both of my SMP gmt's while setting the date. Somehow I forgot how to accomplish the date set and now both wont progress hand movement past a certain point. I remember reading about a "weakness" in these movements (2234.50 & 2538.20) but my search abilities haven't been successful in finding the subject. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me where to locate posts and or what I've actually done to the favorites.

Hello all, I am embarrassed to admit it but I have succeeded in messing up both of my SMP gmt's while setting the date. Somehow I forgot how to accomplish the date set and now both wont progress hand movement past a certain point. I remember reading about a "weakness" in these movements (2234.50 & 2538.20) but my search abilities haven't been successful in finding the subject. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me where to locate posts and or what I've actually done to the favorites.

If it's the hour hand that won't go past around 9 or 10 PM, then it's likely an hour wheel failure (you can search on hour wheel failure for more threads). This comes from excessive use of the quick adjust hour hand, or lack of maintenance.