Show us your watch collection in one picture!

Posts
3,315
Likes
9,954
Its hard not to get crazy, helpless and paranoid by this monster collection:
Damn! I`ll guess the ticking alone would drive anyone crazy!
 
Posts
3,653
Likes
24,763
Damn! I`ll guess the ticking alone would drive anyone crazy!
Not if you commit every waking hour getting them to tick in perfect unison, I presume?
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Its hard not to get crazy, helpless and paranoid by this monster collection:
Winding the bastards would be a full time job! 🤣
 
Posts
353
Likes
1,079
any time i pick up one watch to put it on my wrist, i am afraid someone is watching me
but at least well-ordered

 
Posts
3,315
Likes
9,954
any time i pick up one watch to put it on my wrist, i am afraid someone is watching me
but at least well-ordered

So thats your watch box? Who is tunneleing in from the right?
 
Posts
353
Likes
1,079
that's me - forget key for box 3, so i had to mine - disguised as tourist

at least i needed help

Edited:
 
Posts
7,088
Likes
56,898
I don't want to see my collection fully assembled for I don't want to know.
So, I was doing watch-y stuff this morning and ended up hosting an assembly of "The Home For Wayward Watches" in the dining hall. All were present and accounted for except for one that is languishing at a watch shop and my childhood Caravelle which is in a drawer somewhere around here.

I knew I didn't want to know.

I didn't count them though.


Trash and treasures
Edited:
 
Posts
134
Likes
470
So, I was doing watch-y stuff this morning and ended up hosting an assembly of "The Home For Wayward Watches" in the dining hall. All were present and accounted for except for one that is languishing at a watch shop and my childhood Caravelle which is in a drawer somewhere around here.

I knew I didn't want to know.

I didn't count them though.

I counted them.

Not going to post the number though, so you don't need to look away.
 
Posts
7,088
Likes
56,898
I counted them.

Not going to post the number though, so you don't need to look away.
I am grateful to you.
 
Posts
55
Likes
167
The very small collection. There is a Casio G-Shock Mudmaster missing - I think it is at work.

 
Posts
4,349
Likes
12,808
I can't show all my watches in one picture, but I can show my wrist watches in one picture. Five tool watches and five dress watches. Spanning the 1920s to the 1970s.