Show Me Your Favorite Underrated Omegas

So we all have our favorite Omegas that everyone knows about... but what about the obscure, odd, or just underrated ones? I'd love to see the cool but lesser-known Omegas you love watching, or even just love pining over!

I have become really fond of this chunky weirdo. IMG_0820.jpeg
Funny you mention the Chronostop! I've been lusting after those lately, but held off as the hobby has been expensive lately/choosing what to wear has been challenging, else I'd have one!

Funny you mention the Chronostop! I've been lusting after those lately, but held off as the hobby has been expensive lately/choosing what to wear has been challenging, else I'd have one!
Like several watch models I’ve owned, I bought it out of idle curiosity, not expecting I’d like it so much. It is a lot of watch in a number of senses.

Never seen anything quite like this before or since. ST135.041 with blue accents
Omega blue.JPG

The Deauville Compressor Tanks @dsio wrote about should definitely be in this list. Here's the link:

https://stories.omegaforums.net/omega-deville-deauville-compressor-tank/

I was completely unaware of them before I read the article, got intrigued and now I own both a 155.006 (tonneau shape crystal; leather strap) and this 155.007 (old pic with a damaged crystal):
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

They really are statement pieces, their size is incredible and yet they can, with a bit of patience, be found for rather affordable prices. Very odd piece, but with a clean, sharp elegance. Love them. 😀