Servicing watch with swapped bracelet/clasp?

Has anyone sent Omega a watch for servicing with a bracelet or clasp that is OEM but not original to that model? For example, sending in a sapphire 3861 Speedmaster on the bracelet from the hesalite model, or that common modification on the previous gen 1863 Speedies where people swapped the original clasp for one of the push-button adjustable ones?

For context, I'm planning to trade the bracelet on my sapphire 3861 for the fully-brushed version from the hesalite model, but am wondering if Omega might have any issue with this... I fully recognize that I'm being a bit paranoid but I can picture something like them refusing to refinish the bracelet because it's not original to the model, or perhaps even polishing those intermediate links because they assume it to be the original sapphire version that is just in need of a refinish.

Curious to hear thoughts/experience about this.

Bracelets and straps are freely available for sale from Omega so servicing a watch with a different one is no issue. Swap away.

Sent in an 8500 planet ocean where i had fitted the adjustable clasp. I asked for it to be noted on the booking in paperwork. No issue.