Forums Latest Members
  1. pitpro Likes the game. Jan 30, 2014

and won't pay : )

2. ulackfocus Jan 30, 2014

Probably. Wonder if said zero feedback buyer e-mailed the seller first?

How long til this is relisted?

3. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jan 31, 2014

Since this is Super Bowl week, I"ll give over/under at 3 days.

What say you?
    gatorcpa

4. pitpro Likes the game. Jan 31, 2014

tricky boy

5. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Jan 31, 2014

No doubt forums like this one have made it more difficult to pursue vintage omegas at low prices. But you take the good with the bad - the internet has vastly increased knowledge and access to these watches - I have bought and sold watches and made friends in 5 continents and over 30 countries - all from the comfort of my home!

SpikiSpikester likes this.
  6. ulackfocus Jan 31, 2014

Pants optional! :p

7. scotty Jan 31, 2014

:thumbsup:

As the original poster on this watch I debated with myself as to posting the details on the watch because I knew that by bringing attention to the watch I "might" miss out on a good watch at a great price. The information and knowledge I've gained on this forum is amazing. That knowledge allowed me to question the true vintage of the dial as per my original post.

Now, if I come across a watch that I'm truly interested in, and trust my knowledge, I have to admit I keep it too myself until after I actually own it! :whistling:

I just wanted to thank everybody here for sharing their knowledge and passion for true vintage Omega's! and not being shy about it! Cheers.

NT931 likes this.
  8. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur Jan 31, 2014

You can ask me by PM,

I won't bid against you :thumbsup:

cristos71 likes this.
  9. mac_omega Feb 1, 2014

Yep! This is the way I will go too... Hoi and me we practise this way and he is an honest guy - you can rely on his word!

If he asks me not to bid on a watch he is keen on I will step back and vice versa - so we keep the price low ;)

cristos71 likes this.
  10. John R Smith Feb 1, 2014

Snag is, if everyone did that it would make for a rather dull Forum . . .

11. Dablitzer Feb 3, 2014

Here is a coffin case + arabic numeral Seamaster I sold a while back, I really regret it ! It had the best of a few attributes, The rose gold markers, alpha hands, and the type of case style I love in steel, probably be hard to find another with this exact combination, but hey ho! :cautious: Incidentally, I sold this for £350, which I think is a great price considering its rarity!

Hijak likes this.
  12. John R Smith Feb 3, 2014

Gosh, Alex, the bracelet alone is worth a hundred quid! And the watch is really nice . . . were you feeling particularly generous that day? ;)

13. Dablitzer Feb 3, 2014

Yeah, now I gotta feed the other kids! :D :eek:

pitpro likes this.