Seamaster Chronograph CK2947 - is this a redial?

Hi everyone, in my hunt for a Seamaster chronograph I came across this CK2947. The dial seems to be very clean, which makes me even more suspicious.
- The 4pm marker seems to not touch the subdial, the 8pm marker does
- The 5pm marker seems to touch the subdial, the 7pm does not

I may be trying to see something there isn't but I still wanted to double check.

Any other red flags on this one? I'm aware that the chrono hand doesn't line up to 12, and it's now being serviced
Edited:

Looks like a redial to me. I dont like the texture, the subdials and the complete lack of lume evidence in the area of the 5 minute markers.

Looks like a redial to me. I dont like the texture, the subdials and the complete lack of lume evidence in the area of the 5 minute markers.

Thanks! The texture and lume I noticed as well. Do we know of examples where the lume was never present, or should we assume it should always be there?

Thanks! The texture and lume I noticed as well. Do we know of examples where the lume was never present, or should we assume it should always be there?

T Swiss T on the dial would certainly imply lume as do those kind of markers with a lume recess.

100% redial - how many red flags can be there on 1 dial!

Thanks everyone!! I did more searching and found a comparable one (not for sale) that indeed highlights the issues mentioned before:

- Position of the 12
- Lume markers and presence in the hands
- Texture
- Open 9's and 6's at the subdial (mentioned in a DM)

@myatt if there are other obvious ones, just let me know for further learning

21264EF4_48F6_47F4_80C2_9333B935872E.jpeg

I also agree it’s a redial, but it is one of the better ones.
I wouldn’t expect this watch to have a T Swiss Made T dial. I would expect radium and no T’s.

Thanks everyone!! I did more searching and found a comparable one (not for sale) that indeed highlights the issues mentioned before:

- Position of the 12
- Lume markers and presence in the hands
- Texture
- Open 9's and 6's at the subdial (mentioned in a DM)

@myatt if there are other obvious ones, just let me know for further learning

Wrong S in Seamaster, G in Omega - overall sloppy/incorrect fonts, wrongly aligned hour markers, overtly sharp edge on the sub-dial bottom...the list can go on. If you collect anything - be it watches, stamps or coins - eventually you can just tell something is off and is just not right.

100% redial. Valid points were brought out already. I haven't seen such a textured dial on this model before. The logo is very wrong. Would not consider this even for cheap.

Wrong S in Seamaster, G in Omega - overall sloppy/incorrect fonts, wrongly aligned hour markers, overtly sharp edge on the sub-dial bottom...the list can go on. If you collect anything - be it watches, stamps or coins - eventually you can just tell something is off and is just not right.

Thanks! And yes, I was in the stadium of 'something may be off' - but I couldn't really specify except for the lume, the texture and the positioning of markers.

I really had to put the two S's next to each other and look closely to see how this one was off. Thanks again!