Seamaster bezel help

Hi folks, I have a Seamaster ref 14735
1960 front opening case. I need a new bezel and glass. Glass should be part 5072. Bezel is proving hard to find. I noticed a few other models from that era use the same glass.

anybody have success using a bezel from another model with the same glass on their watches? I’m assuming bezels will fit the case, if the glass is the same.

It could get expensive buying different bezels to try and find one that fits. You could send the watch to a certified omega watchmaker and see if an original is available.

problem is if the case is gold filled. Anything new is gold plated. Stainless is stainless

Yeah that’s a good point. My thinking is that if the bezel fits the same crystal as mine, it likely to fit the case.

Bezels are almost impossible to find in my experience. Many people just decide to have a new one fabricated.

You simply won’t find another bezel. I’d search for a donor case or get one made

You simply won’t find another bezel. I’d search for a donor case or get one made
Yeah that was my thinking around using a bezel from a similar model (in that they use the same glass)