Seamaster 2577

Trying to figure out if this dial on a Seamaster 2577 is refinished or not. Currently not sure, originally I thought no, then yes as the dial looks too clean, slight deotriation maybe, maybe not, minute markers are some longer than other, are they positioned too far back from the hour markers, is the text correct.

Then in comparison to others I am now wavering back across to an original unfinished dial.
IMG_20240224_124950.jpg

So this is the dial I am referring to.

In comparison,the dial below on a sold 2577 was advertised as original condition, which I doubt. I thought the text was slightly incorrect.
IMG_20240224_124924.jpg

Looking at a few other 2577, the seamaster text is in a different position on the 4th photo, but the minute markers seem to be similar to the 3rd and 4th photo to the dial in question.

Any help appreciated.

IMG_20240224_125439.jpg

IMG_20240224_125458.jpg

Looks original indeed, it’s quite hard to do a proper job at redialling a waffle texture. Usually the text and markers are all over the place.

The hands have obviously lost the lume, that’s a shame! Does the dial have some yellow stains?

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for it?

Looks original indeed, it’s quite hard to do a proper job at redialling a waffle texture. Usually the text and markers are all over the place.

The hands have obviously lost the lume, that’s a shame! Does the dial have some yellow stains?

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for it?

Haven't purchased was just keeping any eye on the sale. Asked the seller, who doesn't appear to sell many watches if they had photos of the calibre and inside the caseback, a flat no.

Was thinking a risky punt if the value was say below €500 but it seems the bidding will surpass that. Bracelet needs binning so was just interested in the head.