Seamaster 14390 black deal ebay opportunity

So, here I am again for yet another inquiry. There's on ebay this nice 14390 with black deal, which looks beautiful to my eyes. However, there's one thing that leaves me uncertain: I leaned in some thread or somewhere else, that whenever the watch has tritum minute/hour hand, the "swiss made" text is supposed to have one or two "t". Now, I don't see that in this exemplary. Moreover, I know hands should match the index, and I don't quite understand whether the index has the tritum as well or not. Any help? Everything else looks good to me, but I might be wrong. Do you see other issues on this one?

Here's the ebay link, for your reference: https://www.ebay.it/itm/363579119631?boolp=5&ul_noapp=true

With the coat hanger S that’s likely a radium dial (no T’s) or the brief period when T’s weren’t required.

With the coat hanger S that’s likely a radium dial (no T’s) or the brief period when T’s weren’t required.

I did not know that! Thank you sooo much!

I know hands should match the index, and I don't quite understand whether the index has the tritum as well or not.

There is luminous material in the small gaps at the end of the indexes - have a close look! Its OK.

I saw that, it was a very nice deal. They seem not to appear too often though. Agree on the fact that ebay seller is asking too much, would not buy it at that price tbh.
You can always make an offer. If you do and it's accepted, I would also strongly suggest that you insist that the watch is insured for the full purchase price. Unfortunately, Italy has a well deserved reputation for postal theft, but it's a good practice to make sure that your purchases and sales are insured no matter what country your buying from or shipping to. .

You can always make an offer. If you do and it's accepted, I would also strongly suggest that you insist that the watch is insured for the full purchase price. Unfortunately, Italy has a well deserved reputation for postal theft, but it's a good practice to make sure that your purchases and sales are insured no matter what country your buying from or shipping to. .

I might think about that, however, there's a huge price difference between the one sold on OF that you posted and this one at 1800 euros. Well noted for Italian shipping services, thank you! Particularly useful for me as well: as Italian I did not know that, but could expect it quite frankly,