Scammer ApolloXVII is back for more

In my case he created a tracking number but the package never moved. The site to track the package was in Romanian so that added the extra step of translating every page I tried to navigate.

This is what I was assuming -- PayPal or whatever let you make a label with a tracking number, the USPS will just show it as awaiting item or some other useless info. This happens with stuff out of FL all the time lately, so I wouldn't think twice about a package sitting in FL for 4 days, 4 weeks might be something else, but international, who knows, it could take that long to move during these times.

Stay vigilant!

This is what I was assuming -- PayPal or whatever let you make a label with a tracking number, the USPS will just show it as awaiting item or some other useless info. This happens with stuff out of FL all the time lately, so I wouldn't think twice about a package sitting in FL for 4 days, 4 weeks might be something else, but international, who knows, it could take that long to move during these times.

Stay vigilant!
He was clever enough to say upfront that Romanian post would take 4 weeks so I wasn't overly alarmed.

Fortunately I received a full refund from Paypal without much effort.

This reminds me not to f*ck with Aaron at 5:30 in the morning.

This reminds me not to f*ck with Aaron at 5:30 in the morning.

He was just practicing for a school assignment, wait until they unleash him into the real world!

Maybe the guy is able to sell me a New Dacia Duster cheaper from Romania :-)))) , I was close to buy the Appolo XVII until they told me from Romania . Also as estonished wil all the SOLD watches in so fast way , I reported to the moderators and quickly after people start threads about issues , people are not too meticuleous when the price is too low thinking making a quick deal and avoid concurrence , I was surprise my self even the price was good but not cheap , maybe they learn at Madoff industries.

thanks again to report them again and help the OF to stay alert

Great work, thank you for sharing your observations!

Shows clearly that we have to be careful - even here at OF :unsure:

Impressive work. Thnx for that. Always sad to see these kind of things happen.

Wowza! The things that happen while I sleep.

Well done Aaron, I'll have a beer for you tonight :D.

Thanks for the heads up.
I'm a member of a few forums, such as bdoutdoors where they have a reputation tag that is visible on all your posts. When you buy or sell something through the forum, you rate the buyer/seller with a link to the item at issue. So whether you have one post or a million, it's all there with comments about the transaction. It would be nice to have that feature here

We’ll look into what further measures we can take, it may be that increasing the post count further or a combination of that and some other requirements may be helpful, it’s something we’ll have a think about.

I think you've done an excellent job at getting the balance right already. An asshole with sufficient patience and determination is always going to slip through, but you and your fellow mods spot most of them and the rest need to go through 200 posts before they can inflict substantial damage, giving the sharper members like Aaron a chance to spot them. The rest is on us to do our due diligence.

Short answer..yes i am GUILTY !!

First of all I am very impressed of the "investigation". I can say that the pictures was stolen etc. but i will not do that because i just want to tell my side. My apologise to all the members who lost time with Apollo XVII but the intention was never to scam peoples and i did not take any money for any person . The intention was to scam the PayPal system ..
Many years ago PayPal almost destroyed my business of selling expensive watches
Short story: I was sold some expensive watches with the Paypal system and the buyers were scammers which told that the watches were fakes. They return to me some fakes watches instead of the original ones and i lost the disputes on PayPal and a lot of money. From that point i decide to return the wheel and to take money from PayPal with the same system who act against me.
So i am a scammer with principles. Although that is very easy for me to take money in a bank account i always take the money from PayPal so any person to cover their loses from the PP funds.
Regarding to Apolo XVII please let me know if is any member here who did not get their money back..

Regards

Please do the right thing, leave the forum and dont come back scamming people..
Edited:

First of all I am very impressed of the "investigation". I can say that the pictures was stolen etc. but i will not do that because i just want to tell my side. My apologise to all the members who lost time with Apollo XVII but the intention was never to scam peoples and i did not take any money for any person . The intention was to scam the PayPal system ..
Short story: I was sold some expensive watches with the Paypal system and the buyers were scammers which told that the watches were fakes. They return to me some fakes watches instead of the original ones and i lost the disputes on PayPal and a lot of money. From that point i decide to return the wheel and to take money from PayPal with the same system who act against me.
So i am a scammer with principles. Although that is very easy for me to take money in a bank account i always take the money from PayPal so any person to cover their loses from the PP funds.
Regarding to Apolo XVII please let me know if is any member here who did not get their money back..

Regards
Quoting this preserve to it… just in case BarbVI decides come back and edit it.

@dsio
Edited:

Regards

What an awful person

TLDR:"I found a way to steal money and proceeded to do it"