Scammer ApolloXVII is back for more

I was trying to think of a eloquent & witty reply to BarbVI , but I cant be arsed . So instead I will keep it simple , @BarbVI - do us all a favour & fυck Off .

Account is now suspended, I didn’t expect a reply at all much less that one I must admit.

The bloke actually has some cool watches which is the sad part and knows a fair bit about them, in another life with different decisions he would have had a place here.

People got hurt over this regardless of personal motives and assuming the story you tell is true, the same shit feeling you ended up with when you were scammed, you caused for others in the same way.

I do hope you move on with life in the direction of more legitimate pursuits and get some help if necessary.

I note he was active on personal messages up until a few hours ago so hopefully he hasn't conned anyone at the last minute. Might be worth adding his user name to the thread title in case anyone is oblivious to this and about to send him money.

To our suspended self righteous scammer- regardless of your motivations, you violated people, people who came to you in good faith. You caused anxiety and distress, perhaps even hardship and pain (you don’t know their situation).

I understand you are trying to game a system, but this came at other people’s expense- which makes you a predator…please seek professional help. I don’t mean that in a snarky way at all- until you can move past feeling the need to exact revenge, you will continue to hurt others in your path and I can’t imagine you truly want to be that person.

Short answer..yes i am GUILTY !!

First of all I am very impressed of the "investigation". I can say that the pictures was stolen etc. but i will not do that because i just want to tell my side. My apologise to all the members who lost time with Apollo XVII but the intention was never to scam peoples and i did not take any money for any person . The intention was to scam the PayPal system ..
Many years ago PayPal almost destroyed my business of selling expensive watches
Short story: I was sold some expensive watches with the Paypal system and the buyers were scammers which told that the watches were fakes. They return to me some fakes watches instead of the original ones and i lost the disputes on PayPal and a lot of money. From that point i decide to return the wheel and to take money from PayPal with the same system who act against me.
So i am a scammer with principles. Although that is very easy for me to take money in a bank account i always take the money from PayPal so any person to cover their loses from the PP funds.
Regarding to Apolo XVII please let me know if is any member here who did not get their money back..

Regards
Wait, what!?! Did I actually read this? Is this guy serious? Mods, have you read enough? This is ridiculous.

"I'm sorry I hit you, and no I didn't hit you for your own good or even because you deserved it -- I hit you because I was hit... but I didn't hit you nearly as hard as I was hit, trust me on that."

~said every non self actuated human forever.

Upside: he showed up and replied - balls
Downside: he showed up, bullshitted with excuses and replied - lack of balls

To our suspended self righteous scammer- regardless of your motivations, you violated people, people who came to you in good faith. You caused anxiety and distress, perhaps even hardship and pain (you don’t know their situation).

I understand you are trying to game a system, but this came at other people’s expense- which makes you a predator…please seek professional help. I don’t mean that in a snarky way at all- until you can move past feeling the need to exact revenge, you will continue to hurt others in your path and I can’t imagine you truly want to be that person.

Excellent JW…
Edited:

Wait, what!?! Did I actually read this? Is this guy serious? Mods, have you read enough? This is ridiculous.
He’s been suspended per @dsio reply above. He did just admit to committing a crime. I’m not sure if PayPal would fall under the auspices of the FBI for bank fraud in the US, but if so, I would think it would be worth reporting,

He’s been suspended per @dsio reply above. He did just admit to committing a crime. I’m not sure if PayPal would fall under the auspices of the FBI for bank fraud in the US, but if so, I would think it would be worth reporting,

Agreed. Someone needs to report this to Paypal, at least. Hope they can do something. This person is unlikely to stop. If not OF, probably other forums.

WOW ... didn't see that coming. Dude you are still thief, no matter your intentions

So what’s his PayPal address ?

I have heard a lot of people try to justify their bad behavior, but that may have been the wackiest explanation yet.

So what’s his PayPal address ?

Better still, what's his name and PP address. We might have to be careful of legalities, ie accusations without proof etc but it may make it difficult for him to do it elsewhere if that was known.