Sad News…

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Alex, I am so sad to hear of your loss. Please know that I am thinking about you and your family. I also lost my brother and I do know what you are going through. Please take care and stay in touch.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,555
Likes
6,787
What a dreadful news. My sincere condolences, Alex, Martha and family. I'm deeply sorry for your loss.
 
Posts
5,300
Likes
53,842
Terrible thing to happen, had my brother pass 2 years ago. Heart felt condolences.
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,753
I'm so sorry for your loss, Alex. From the obituary, it sounds like he was a beloved by many. 41 is way, way too young.
 
Posts
917
Likes
4,953
Alex so sorry to hear of the sudden passing of your brother. Condolences 🙏 to you and your family.
 
Posts
4,335
Likes
12,745
I'm so very sorry to hear this news, Alex. You and your family have my sincere condolences.
 
Posts
779
Likes
2,308
Very sorry for your loss. Sudden loss is never easy, my deepest condolences to you and your family during this time.
 
Posts
3,596
Likes
7,811
Dear Alex and Martha
We are all grieving with you. So sorry for this terrible news.
Sid
 
Posts
2,777
Likes
4,401
Sorry for your loss. I am sure, all the good memories you must have of him, will help you through your loss in time. May his star shine bright in the universe.
Stuart
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Sincere condolences to you and your family.
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
So sorry to hear, Alex and Martha. Very rough stretch for your family, all sympathies and best wishes. Stay strong.
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,276
It is so hard to loose a loved one, especially so young. No doubt Derek has left a lasting impression on this earth and will live on through all the people he has had a positive impact on: friends, family and all those he has taught. Please accept my deepest condolences Alex and Martha.

My mom died when I was a teenager, but I know she lives on through me. I strive to be the best person I can be to honor her.
Edited:
 
Posts
10,996
Likes
54,852
Such sad news. Sometimes you get hit with so much you wonder if it’s too much to take. But we just keep on keepin on. Peace to you and your family and a little song I’ve played for the passing of way too many loved ones and friends.
 
Posts
3,145
Likes
6,541
Mes condoléances, Jo

Come watch the stars with me. I need to find a little hope again. (painting on a transformer station last year)
 
Posts
1,391
Likes
13,543
Sorry to read this. Sincere condolences to you Alex and to your mom.