Rolex 5513 dark spot on hour markers

Thank you very much for everyone's insight on the question. Here is my situation I will likely be able to purchase this watch for around $5500 USD. Initially I was going to buy this watch for myself, because it does look good in person, but after looking closer and with the mold issue it's not in good enough condition for me to keep personally. So now I'm contemplating buying it to sell for a profit as you don't find many 5513's in this price range. Aside from the mold issue I'm noticing that the case looks very over polished. Do you think it would be reasonable for someone to pay $7500 ish USD for this watch?

3402-2_2.jpg IMG_1244.jpg

That side of the case is definitely in rough shape, and it has been refinished by an amateur, the lug hole should not be that close to the chamfer. However, based on the initial photo you showed, the lugs look pretty thick and the crown guards aren't bad at all.

Thanks @Dan S - yes in the second pic the lug hole looks very close.

I've thought about it and it's not good enough for me so it's not good enough to worry about.
Edited:

Thanks @Dan S - yes in the second pic the lug hole looks very close. Perhaps I should just take a pass this time.
I know the auction this was in- and it’s closed. Are you planning to buy this from the winner or are you the winner- thus it’s yours now with buyer premium and all?

@JwRosenthal no I took a pass. Like I said above I was really looking forward to buying this watch (for myself) until earlier today when I started to look more closely at the over polish. Then started to think about resale, but ultimately that's not the business I'm in.