remember this

Oh my, just when we thought we got it out of the system, it keeps coming back for the third time. This mystery must be solved once and for all, or it will keep coming back to haunt us! 😁

It’s a old Nigerian oil or bank logo
Prove that statement, many have tried and all have failed.

Prove that statement
Wish I could foo2rama

just what the seller told me he’s had a few of them he vaguely remembers the logo

Wish I could foo2rama

just what the seller told me he’s had a few of them he vaguely remembers the logo
That’s the problem.. 2 people have made that same claim but the logo was not the same only similar.

Well I think someone needs to buy it and apply for an EOA....will either get an answer or at least narrow down the search country.
(As we said as kids... Not It!)

Someone needs to yell fire in the hole to avoid competing against each-other because it’s already at 3 bids and £138 which is too much.

Mystery solved. I haven't slept for two years, wondering about it.
Yeah look up the history of Shell nationalization and it does not match up. I am not convinced.

Yeah look up the history of Shell nationalization and it does not match up. I am not convinced.
So this is yet another Nigerian scam?

Oh yes, to be honest my memory is toast these days but I do remember this, if I am correct which will be bordering on a miracle we had several thoughts regarding transport companies ?

Don't forget about the bounty offered 😗

yeah wasn't this posted in one of the other threads?

It’s an ancient curse. Get it right and you unleash 10,000 years of plagues, famine and suffering upon the Earth. You know, kind of like the last 10,000 years only with the added benefit of a cryptic symbol.

I don’t think the mystery is solved but links to a defunct Nigerian oil / petroleum company looks plausible.
Going down the rabbit hole again the Eagle is a key symbol in Nigeria and red is popular for oil companies.
There were also links to Former eastern block / Czech Republic.
That led down another rabbit hole - nice Czech logo for sausage aficionados.