Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

Not sure if it's any red flag but there's still an active listing for the same watch with BIN of EUR 3.890, maybe the seller is waiting for the buyer to make payment on the other listing before deleting this one?
Perhaps you linked the wrong listing but these are different watches.

Photo from Ash’s link
IMG_2318.webp

Photo from yours
IMG_2319.jpeg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Blurriest photos ever !
Enough to make you weep. Scratched the case back in the process of opening it to get those photos ::facepalm2::

Enough to make you weep. Scratched the case back in the process of opening it to get those photos ::facepalm2::
She also has it listed as buy it now. What a mess.

Speedmaster Mark II Cal 861 going no reserve

https://www.ebay.com/itm/305781530801

IMG_0985.jpeg
It's hard to pinpoint on this one's movement its age because the serial # is edited out, but please be aware that it has a delrin brake and not a metal one as you'd expect. I've asked for the first two digits of the serial number and will report back if I hear anything. Watch does look

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
please be aware that it has a delrin brake and not a metal one as you'd expect.
The derlin brake was introduced in the early 70’s, which the mkii was produced through. I don’t see anything wrong with the derlin brake as it just dates this piece to at minimum the early 70’s. The seller just incorrectly broadly dated this to the 60’s-70’s, which happens all the time.