Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

Thanks for posting. I’m a newbie, try to learn the rope for a past week. Without seeing the inside, can you tell if this’s a real Constellation?
There’s no guarantee but if I received it and the movement was incorrect it would be grounds for return. The condition of the case and dial is promising though so it is quite likely that the movement is correct.

It definitely is a real Constellation btw, if it isn’t the correct movement inside then the alternative is a non-chronometer 562 or something.
Edited:

There’s no guarantee but if I received it and the movement was incorrect it would be grounds for return. The condition of the case and dial is promising though so it is quite likely that the movement is correct.

It definitely is a real Constellation btw, if it isn’t the correct movement inside then the alternative is a non-chronometer 562 or something.
Apprecited your quick response and insight. I’ll report back after received this watch!

Apprecited your quick response and insight. I’ll report back after received this watch!
Yep as long as you get it opened by a watchmaker and check that the movement is a 751 then it’s all good and just needs service. The non-chronometer alternatives are 750 or 752 not 562 btw but it’s unlikely given condition.

Yep as long as you get it opened by a watchmaker and check that the movement is a 751 then it’s all good and just needs service. The non-chronometer alternatives are 750 or 752 not 562 btw but it’s unlikely given condition.
Awesome! Good to know, thanks for your help.

Seamaster Ref 14701 Cal 562 automatic in steel with nice sharp case and crosshair dial going no reserve

Pictures of the scuffed up crystal in hard light make it look bad but when you look closely it’s a very nice example

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186662457737

IMG_0863.jpeg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Constellation Cal 751 Day-Date in steel going no reserve in 11 hours

https://www.ebay.com/itm/375612774620

IMG_0764.jpeg
I notice that the C-case Connies are not getting much attention and are selling slightly above an average SMDV.
This one sold for USD 555.
Do you notice any such trend?

I notice that the C-case Connies are not getting much attention and are selling slightly above an average SMDV.
This one sold for USD 555.
Do you notice any such trend?
Its been that way for a long time, it’s just a polarizing case design, there are some people who it looks great on and for them it’s one of the best value vintage watches you can buy. I have big wrists, but in particular an oddly bony wrist, perhaps due to where I broke it as a kid, and the C-Case doesn’t work on me because that bit of my wrist makes it sit up high off the wrist, and the lack of taper in the lugs makes it sit awkwardly.

Most people though it looks great on, and it’s a quite eye-catching case design that wears quite a bit larger than other Constellations of the era due to the broadly rounded lugs, I’d say it even wears bigger than a 36mm Rolex Datejust. The movements are excellent and the water resistance is better than average for its era so they do make quite fantastic daily wearers if they suit you.

This is quite interesting, 9KT solid gold Jumbo Seamaster Day-Date Cal 752 Ref 166.5032 going no reserve

UK domestic production case version of the much loved 166.032 in very nice condition in solid gold.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/305762335345

IMG_0872.png