Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

This Seamaster De Ville in steel goes off tomorrow, currently at $500

https://www.ebay.com/itm/276595325578

IMG_0657.jpeg
45 mins left on this one

https://www.ebay.com/itm/276595325578

img_0657-jpeg.1827756

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Had to look at this one. When I clicked “more about items”, it gave details for a vintage IWC… the mystery deepens…
Yeah, the descriptions on yahoo.japan auctions are iffy at best and mostly copy pasta. Not to say eBay is the pinnacle of item description quality. If google translate cant give me much confidence, I adjust my interest and top dollar accordingly off the pictures alone.

45 mins left on this one, still dirt cheap in the UK

True, but the ones in your story are prime and don't look like they were used to fend off an alligator attack.

True, but the ones in your story are prime and don't look like they were used to fend off an alligator attack.
The case is in very nice condition, unpolished with some minor marks, the dial is in very nice condition, the bracelet is quite good, the crown is original. The only issues are the hands which should be stick hands and a crystal, after that it will be a very nice watch

This Zenith A386 also looked rough as hell when I bought it, cracked and yellowed crystal and lots of grime. I bought to cheap thanks to that, here’s how it looks now.

IMG_6217.jpeg

Had to look at this one. When I clicked “more about items”, it gave details for a vintage IWC… the mystery deepens…
Yeah, the descriptions on yahoo.japan auctions are iffy at best and mostly copy pasta. Not to say eBay is the pinnacle of item description quality. If google translate cant give me much confidence, I adjust my interest and top dollar accordingly off the pictures alone.

The seller is banned from ZenMarket:
This item is blocked by our system because we had negative experience (refusal to work with us as a proxy, fraud etc.) dealing with the seller.

The case is in very nice condition, unpolished with some minor marks, the dial is in very nice condition, the bracelet is quite good, the crown is original. The only issues are the hands which should be stick hands and a crystal, after that it will be a very nice watch

This Zenith A386 also looked rough as hell when I bought it, cracked and yellowed crystal and lots of grime. I bought to cheap thanks to that, here’s how it looks now.

IMG_6217.jpeg

I couldn't imagine throwing $1500 at it to bring it up to that A386

I couldn't imagine throwing $1500 at it to bring it up to that A386
Not sure where you’re getting the $1500 from, a crystal and hands are cheap, then you just service and wear it. Are you thinking it needs to be sent to Omega in Bienne for a restoration from them? Even the Zenith was only about $800 to service and sort out and it had a rare crystal to acquire, not a cheap one like this De Ville.

That is incredibly strange, Ok, what about this one:
That one works for me and I’m taken to Alex’s eBay listing.

That one works for me and I’m taken to Alex’s eBay listing.
Ok that will stop me going mad, at least now I know what to use for now until we fix it 😀

9 hours left on this 166.041 Geneve blue dial with orange hand Cal 565 in the UK, going no reserve with reasonable opening bid

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186641253719
IMG_0693.png
Edited:

This nice Seamaster Cosmic Cal 601 with Metallic Grey Arabic dial goes off in 24 hours, one of my favorite Cosmic dials and arguably among the most desirable

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145958121965
IMG_0685.jpeg