Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

It stayed low too, only $524, a lot of these in this thread have been staying low of late

It stayed low too, only $524, a lot of these in this thread have been staying low of late

I was lucky to grab this one based on your posts here! It’ll be my first vintage watch — was originally drawn into this universe by the constellation but love the look of this one, and can’t wait to receive it.

I was lucky to grab this one based on your posts here! It’ll be my first vintage watch — was originally drawn into this universe by the constellation but love the look of this one, and can’t wait to receive it.
Congrats! I'm glad a new member got it. As a newbie here looking for my first Omega, I really appreciate this thread, too. Thanks to all who contribute!
Edited:

Nice mate welcome to the forum and to vintage watches! When you get it, try to get a good independent watchmaker to give it a service and polish the crystal but don’t have them polish it as it’s really spot on the way it is, great watch to start a collection with.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Agree I think the hands are later replacements. That’s still cheap for a SM600 in the UK.

This one is quite nice, 14K solid gold DeVille front loader with nice case dial and hands going no reserve

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144474638273?hash=item21a35c07c1:g:BRAAAOSw-kJiO7xO&LH_Auction=1

1E81B1CF-AD67-48A9-84D5-BC3BA3DB53FE.jpeg 447D106E-CBCD-45D9-A231-CAC3EA4C95A2.jpeg
Just over 2 hours left on this Deville in 14K, the twin of the gold filled one that sold yesterday with same dial and hands.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144474638273?hash=item21a35c07c1:g:BRAAAOSw-kJiO7xO&LH_Auction=1

1e81b1cf-ad67-48a9-84d5-bc3ba3db53fe-jpeg.1391850

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Agree I think the hands are later replacements. That’s still cheap for a SM600 in the UK.
It went to 290. Do you think that swap minute hand is worth it?

It went to 290. Do you think that swap minute hand is worth it?
The hands on these are among the more common / generic types Omega used and there are enough of these and their geneve cousins that are getting scrapped to find a set without too much trouble. At that price I’d just wear it as is until the correct ones came along.

This one for $238 I seriously think will look nice once cleaned and with a new crystal, hope someone here got it
A bargain :)

Nice mate welcome to the forum and to vintage watches! When you get it, try to get a good independent watchmaker to give it a service and polish the crystal but don’t have them polish it as it’s really spot on the way it is, great watch to start a collection with.
Thanks! Will definitely follow your guidance and appreciate all you guys do on here.

A little tired, but rather a good deal I'd say (even building in a service). One family owned. Box alone worth a significant portion at this price. Only slight concern is the very new seller.

Very good deal indeed - and already gone, hardly surprising. Hope it'll surface here again, and I don't mean in the FS section with a hefty premium.
Yea that was nice especially considering how much higher UK prices tend to be