Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

Sunburst silver no date constellation pie pan. 14900-62?
Dog leg facet looks decent. caseback not so decent.
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115085063838?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
I like it - not sure what’s a good price though.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Typical dealer price divide by 2 ::bleh::. Current bid price at 600ish USD is a great price thou

How is this still available? Based on the other photos I bet it’s more attractive in person.
6EEF9252-730A-42D3-8E6D-87B08B46CAF9.jpeg
I'll let you know when it turns up in New Zealand!

(Just pulled the trigger. Thanks for the heads-up. It'll be my first 'jumbo'...)

Typical dealer price divide by 2 ::bleh::. Current bid price at 600ish USD is a great price thou
Went for close to double that price - flurry of activity near the end but it was a private listing so who knows!

Zero feedback eBayer with unusual reason for the new account is probably keeping bidders away.
Just to add (and this looks highly unusual) if you examine the pictures you’ll observe that the watch has three different day and date combinations. I can’t understand how this would occur on a listing. The pics look as though they’ve been cropped from another source (or sources). Lovely watch but I’d be wary.

Just to add (and this looks highly unusual) if you examine the pictures you’ll observe that the watch has three different day and date combinations. I can’t understand how this would occur on a listing. The pics look as though they’ve been cropped from another source (or sources). Lovely watch but I’d be wary.
It’s one of those things where i would use PayPal with credit card to be safe but the different photos aren’t really abnormal if it’s a guy that has a bunch of photos on his phone of the watch over time that he’s using in the listing and they’re all of the same watch with its relatively rare Portuguese day wheel which fits his location

It’s one of those things where i would use PayPal with credit card to be safe but the different photos aren’t really abnormal if it’s a guy that has a bunch of photos on his phone of the watch over time that he’s using in the listing and they’re all of the same watch with its relatively rare Portuguese day wheel which fits his location
When I look at a listing I look for warning signs. I take your point about the pictures but if you combine this with the new eBay account there are too many questions.

If you were a watch guy (and the photos suggest he is) would you list a watch on new account at a low starting price. Also, I’ve had an eBay account since 2003 and have lived in and used my account from different countries and never had a reason to close the account.

Anyway I just asked him if he could send me pics of the caseback and also where the bracelet meets the case. First his reply was “yes”. When I asked again I got the below reply…. maybe the question wasn’t clear as English isn’t his first language.

Also a very similar gold plated Cal 601 Geneve, in great condition too based out of the US which will likely go a bit cheaper

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294529526060

24A4AEF6-FC2F-46F6-B895-10C410742C20.jpeg 15BE2335-30E6-458C-946B-CD35472EE81A.jpeg
$255 is lower than I expected, these things are still crazy good value

Apologies no. Tried to create post on phone, but didn't seem to work so created post on PC. I have no prior knowledge of the watch!! Have deleted the 2nd post.

Apologies no. Tried to create post on phone, but didn't seem to work so created post on PC. I have no prior knowledge of the watch!! Have deleted the 2nd post.
Well it’s gone! Someone here?!

UK Listing, one of my personal favorite Constellations that flies under the radar often, Calibre 712 ultra thin chronometer movement in steel with a really elegant dial and case, these are uncommon and quite special yet people don’t realize they exist. These movements are F. Piguet based ultra thins and not related to the Cal 1000 series, and are really quite special

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154702411375

77F76AA0-B931-4D58-9BFF-E7FFF770EE5B.jpeg C9A831A4-3510-41CB-8516-784FD4AB78AB.jpeg
Edited by a mod: