Recommended Modern Omega Watches On Ebay (not Inquiries)

Speedmaster 38 Orbis Special edition with the teddy bear hand and case-back, a really nice unisex blue panda dial in a size slightly smaller than the Speedmaster reduced but with a better Cal 3330 Co-Axial Chronometer movement

https://www.ebay.com/itm/326005388866

IMG_9450.jpeg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Decent Seamaster Pro 300M diver first generation 2531.80 with clean bezel going no reserve in 19 hours

https://www.ebay.com/itm/315143103952

IMG_9451.jpeg

What does this mean ( from the eBay ad ): " The serial numbers were removed from the movement and behind the lug, The watch is 100% authentic but without serial number."

What does this mean ( from the eBay ad ): " The serial numbers were removed from the movement and behind the lug, The watch is 100% authentic but without serial number."
Grey market watches from a few years back used to often come like that, it was so that the watches that were being dumped couldn’t be traced back to the retailer who sold them to the grey market dealer

Grey market watches from a few years back used to often come like that, it was so that the watches that were being dumped couldn’t be traced back to the retailer who sold them to the grey market dealer

If somebody here purchased this one, and later decided to sell it here on OF, would this make the watch more difficult to sell here?
Thanks

If somebody here purchased this one, and later decided to sell it here on OF, would this make the watch more difficult to sell here?
Thanks

My first reaction for someone removing the serial is that it's a stolen watch. Just my opinion but I wouldn't buy a relatively modern watch without a serial number. Especially since the watch isn't rare or unique.