Railmaster on SMPc Bracelet!

The Seamaster 300M SMPc was my first and most loved Omega. Of all the watches I have ever owned, the SMPc bracelet is by far my favorite due to its comfort and design.

I picked up a Railmaster recently from my local (former) authorized dealer who was clearing out all their Omegas. They didn’t have the bracelet version, so I figured I’d purchase the bracelet separately, along with clasp end links to fit a micro adjust clasp.

I got home and thought I’d try the SMPc bracelet because it fit on an Aqua Terra I used to have. To my surprise, it fit like a glove!

I personally love the way it looks, and it is now my most comfortable watch. Needless to say, I will no longer be ordering the Railmaster bracelet!

What are your thoughts on this combo?

https://imgur.com/a/X23mjRv

Interesting. It seems to work with a watch face pretty well and I'm not sure I would have expected that. It's also a pretty unique look.

I can't think of a better reason to wear one bracelet over another other other than comfort, especially if you are going to wear the watch with great frequency.