Forums Latest Members
  1. janice&fred Feb 12, 2020

hi gang,

I spotted a vintage quartz Stainless Seamaster yesterday in my travels. This is the round style case with push button in the crown for second and minute hand adjustment. Anyways it had what appears to be a jubilee style bracelet with numbered head links and what appears to be an authentic signed clasp. Unfortunately I didn't snap pics of the thing as I was in a rush to get back home before our kid got off the school bus. A quick interweb search is only turning one similar example of the same model watch and bracelet but it is an old ebay auction and won't show the listing.

Has anyone ever seen a jubilee style genuine Omega bracelet? The guy wants a bit more than I would want to pay for the thing if Omega never made that style bracelet.

2. zoohannover Feb 12, 2020

Hard to tell without pics and numbers, but after some reverse searching:
    This is a Seamaster Quartz reference 196.0190 on jubilee style bracelet reference 1351 / 339.

Bild1.jpg

3. janice&fred Feb 12, 2020

wow that's it. good detective work you got there. I guess there's a chance what I spotted was legit.

4. janice&fred Feb 12, 2020

now that i'm armed with the info you turned up I can re-visit the watch and check the numbers on the bracelet and head links to see if it matches up. thanks!

5. greyfox422 Feb 12, 2020

OF coming through. Response with the correct reference within 2 hours. Great work.

DaveK and janice&fred like this.
  6. janice&fred Feb 12, 2020

very true! I kinda feel like a dope for not being able to turn up similar info with my search yesterday and goes to show sometimes it takes a community to get the job done (especially for a schmuck like me) :D

7. MMariotti Feb 12, 2020

Wuoah man, awesome search