Private Watch Sales - When do you "like"?

Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
Interesting watch, good condition, fair price.

Sums up the reason for my likes on sales posts.
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
I tend to do it for postings I want to save and go back to later. Your liked posts are there in your profile page.
Maybe not the most effective way but works for me.

Why not just Follow the thread?
 
Posts
2,086
Likes
2,898
How clever is this film clip
::rimshot::::rimshot::::rimshot::::rimshot::

I wouldn't give it a LIKE, because there's enough ammunition.
 
Posts
1,993
Likes
3,575
If I like the watch, regardless of price etc, I give it a like. Some watches are just nice looking
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
I always consider price.

You mean you don't bump a watch by posting "How is this still here?" when the watch is 50% overpriced? 🙄

[I think I will emulate you and consider price more carefully in the future, even when just "liking" listings. Some of the bumping is out of control.]