Private Watch Sales Question

Posts
338
Likes
954
Hello all, sorry If this is a stupid question but I see watches still for sale since 2014. Should I assume these watches are long gone?? And if so, why are they still listed in the sales section?
 
Posts
1,670
Likes
8,397
Hello all, sorry If this is a stupid question but I see watches still for sale since 2014. Should I assume these watches are long gone?? And if so, why are they still listed in the sales section?
Old posts or posts that are being bumped?
 
Posts
1,314
Likes
8,428
I would just message the seller sir, find out directly.
 
Posts
338
Likes
954
Old posts or posts that are being bumped?
Old posts I see on the private watch sales thread. They go back to 2014?
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
Many are probably sold or withdrawn and the seller just neglected to update the thread. I've been guilty of that myself. But there's no harm in asking by PM.