Postfarming alert

Posts
7,075
Likes
56,686
Sorry about my pun - but I didn’t realise that it was uniquely British humour 😬

“Bollocks is a common British and Irish slang word that literally means testicles, but it is most frequently used to mean 'nonsense' or 'rubbish'”
Oh!

So, you meant "bollocks" instead of "bullocks."

Now I got it.
 
Posts
1,885
Likes
3,816
I'm a born and bred American. Don't hold that against me, please. I am well studied in the ENGLISH language, though I still can't put a "u" in color, flavor, etc....

I live in a southern state. Occasionally, I like to slip in some Queen's ( or is it King's) English to confuse the locals. If I could only master Cockney slang....
I'd've replied sooner but I was down the rubb'a, a bit Brahms maybe, when me trouble came on the dog, in a right two 'n' eight she was. In fact, it was a right bollocking. As for being a septic, I'd keep that on the DL for another couple of donkeys if I were you.
You're welcome 😂
 
Posts
5,293
Likes
53,731
WARNING



AI Overview

A bullock is a young male cow,



Hey! It is the 2020s. If bullocks wish to be identified as male cows who am I to question?
Yeah.....no ! can't really get passed that one, AI once again proving that its unfit for purpose.
 
Posts
943
Likes
5,490
Legitimizing a post farming thread with watch pictures worthy of a post farming thread.


This watch is all stainless steel. Which is better than watches that are only some stainless steel .

It has elegant punch press engravings on the movement replete with blue screw heads.

It’s undisclosed water resistant depth rating suggests incalculable, unimaginable, possibly limitless depths.

It is ideal for young professionals in the early 2000s, usually in their 20s at their first job where they feel the need to look like a grown-up.
Edited:
 
Posts
2,600
Likes
2,779
I mean, the real question here is: IS it safe to POST FARM while wearing a speedmaster? I mean, I already don't mow my lawn, and god-forbid I plant carrots in my garden while wearing one (actual farming!), but do you think it is safe to post farm with one on? Or will that ruin it?
 
Posts
25
Likes
57
I mean, the real question here is: IS it safe to POST FARM while wearing a speedmaster? I mean, I already don't mow my lawn, and god-forbid I plant carrots in my garden while wearing one (actual farming!), but do you think it is safe to post farm with one on? Or will that ruin it?
As long as you are not submerged in water, you should be just fine. It's a space watch, not a water watch. Keep this in mind when deliberately wasting bandwidth.

As I said in a previous post, I am verbose and long winded. Therefore, I must mention that I am enjoying the postfarm......er, I mean banter we have going on in this thread. Can you wear a Speedmaster while bantering?

Certainly.
 
Posts
943
Likes
5,490
I mean, the real question here is: IS it safe to POST FARM while wearing a speedmaster? I mean, I already don't mow my lawn, and god-forbid I plant carrots in my garden while wearing one (actual farming!), but do you think it is safe to post farm with one on? Or will that ruin it?
You can do it. But you'll be disqualified by NASA for all manned space missions.
 
Posts
5,293
Likes
53,731
I mean, the real question here is: IS it safe to POST FARM while wearing a speedmaster? I mean, I already don't mow my lawn, and god-forbid I plant carrots in my garden while wearing one (actual farming!), but do you think it is safe to post farm with one on? Or will that ruin it?

Hey why do think they made a Seamaster, much better on the farm, mowing lawns planting carrots or for mowing carrots and planting lawns it's all about post farming err I mean making the most of you watch and getting this vitally interesting information out there isn't it?
 
Posts
25
Likes
57
You can do it. But you'll be disqualified by NASA for all manned space missions.
Can you still qualify if you have open sores and syphilis? Asking for a friend.
 
Posts
2,600
Likes
2,779
SO, if while post-farming, I am fertilizing my post-farm, is it called sh*t posting?
 
Posts
25
Likes
57
Well, after being a forum member since 2020, I have finally reached double digits.
 
Posts
1,459
Likes
6,720
I mean, the real question here is: IS it safe to POST FARM while wearing a speedmaster? I mean, I already don't mow my lawn, and god-forbid I plant carrots in my garden while wearing one (actual farming!), but do you think it is safe to post farm with one on? Or will that ruin it?
I say! You’ve hit on a concept Rolex must absolutely develop: The Farm Dweller.
 
Posts
943
Likes
5,490
Can you still qualify if you have open sores and syphilis? Asking for a friend.

To answer your question with my honest, non-farming opinion. Here's a thing I previously posted embedded in another thing I posted for a different reason.


From my delightfully vintage space paraphernalia, I infer that NASA may not maintain written policies on how syphilitic[FN1] they allow their astronauts to get. But they did, at times in history, encourage employees to think responsibly about infectious disease and how it was every employee's responsibility to keep one another safe and healthy for mission success.

[FN1] I speculate, less before the mission than might be allowed after the mission.
Edited:
 
Posts
4,332
Likes
12,703
Well, after being a forum member since 2020, I have finally reached double digits.
I've been here since 2012 and I've got a little over 4,000 posts.
Actual post farming ...
Looks more like post holing.
 
Posts
2,409
Likes
3,215
I've been here since 2012 and I've got a little over 4,000 posts.
Looks more like post holing.
Been here for the longest and still only at 2k 😂
I think for most forums I do a lot more reading than posting.
 
Posts
4,332
Likes
12,703
Been here for the longest and still only at 2k 😂
I think for most forums I do a lot more reading than posting.
Keep it up, Trev. We'll get there someday.
 
Posts
2,361
Likes
11,167
Now @kazd is doing it well today, their posts actually have content and are interesting. Nice collection too.