Postfarming alert

Posts
6,813
Likes
10,613
If only he posted in the right place 馃槈
 
Posts
25
Likes
57
If only he posted in the right place 馃槈
Ah! You seem like you can assist. Where might I post about persistent....um, "intimate" itching? I'm pretty certain I can wear my Speedmaster while tending to the issue, so that is not for debate.

I don't know if this is a "post of merit" or I am "contributing to the forum", but I do know I am very uncomfortable. More so in the car. It's a small car and the seats are kinda narrow and low to the floor, not allowing me the kind of "leverage" I seem to need.
 
Posts
83
Likes
25
Now @kazd is doing it well today, their posts actually have content and are interesting. Nice collection too.
Thank you , good day , it too a long time but such a pleasure , will be posting some more pieces this week , this may look crazy to some , why oh why so many , truth ! I went on collecting spree some 22 years ago and just couldn鈥檛 stop ,,haha, good day everyone ,kazd
 
Posts
83
Likes
25
If only he posted in the right place 馃槈
Hello there I noticed your post and wonder where should I be posting as I鈥檓 really new to this posting on this forum , any advise will be helpful and appreciated, thanks , kazd
 
Posts
6,813
Likes
10,613
Post vintage Omega in vintage and modern in modern 馃槣 But: we do appreciate your posts!! Open discussion is basically non watch related stuff

 
Posts
83
Likes
25
Post vintage Omega in vintage and modern in modern 馃槣 But: we do appreciate your posts!! Open discussion is basically non watch related stuff

Ah thank you thank you thank you ,,I鈥檒l do this from now on , god bless you guys are awesome, good day, kazd