Postfarming alert

Posts
12
Likes
3
Sorry I want to list a 2998-4 on the private sales page but I've been told I need 200 posts minimum, so engaging with some posts today
 
Posts
35,631
Likes
39,878
Ash should catch this soon.
And gone… literally just explained to him he needs to list somewhere else
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,374
Sorry I want to list a 2998-4 on the private sales page but I've been told I need 200 posts minimum, so engaging with some posts today
The 200 post minimum rule is to encourage new members to become involved with OF. We want you to become engaged with real discussions. So for example, you start with a post that says hello and tells us something about you and how you became interested in watches. Then go on from that. Don't do what you have been doing which is what is called post farming.
 
Posts
18,728
Likes
38,877
Sorry I want to list a 2998-4 on the private sales page but I've been told I need 200 posts minimum, so engaging with some posts today
Disengaged.
 
Posts
18,728
Likes
38,877
Member will still be able to participate in forum discussions with meaningful comments, photos etc.
But...........any post farming will be met with an appropriate response.
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,683
I don't understand.

I mean ... it's not like he was being obvious or anything. 🙄
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,683
Sorry I want to list a 2998-4 on the private sales page but I've been told I need 200 posts minimum, so engaging with some posts today

He is willing to game the Forum and even admit to doing so. He would not game a potential buyer of his 2998-4 though.

Would he?
 
Posts
182
Likes
203
Note to self: must resist posting on this thread to get one post closer to the magic 200.

But in seriousness it is great to have these policies properly enforced!
 
Posts
2,687
Likes
12,528
Sorry I want to list a 2998-4 on the private sales page but I've been told I need 200 posts minimum, so engaging with some posts today

At least he was honest about it 😁
 
Posts
4,332
Likes
12,697
I'm post farming myself. I hear that there's a super secret bazaar for members with over 20,000 posts. At the rate I'm going I should hit that mark in 2086.
 
Posts
15,927
Likes
47,797
Bazaar for 20,000 posts? O goodie! 4,108 posts more and I’m in! Or rather 4,107. If I live that long. I can hardly wait. Anyone give me pointers on acceptable post farming?
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,683
I'm post farming myself. I hear that there's a super secret bazaar for members with over 20,000 posts. At the rate I'm going I should hit that mark in 2086.
I'll only be 129 in 2086. I gotta hurry if I'm gonna get in the Sooper Seecret Bazaar where all the "Real Deals" are!
 
Posts
4,332
Likes
12,697
I'll only be 129 in 2086. I gotta hurry if I'm gonna get in the Sooper Seecret Bazaar where all the "Real Deals" are!
I'll only be 106. And, now I am one post closer.
 
Posts
943
Likes
5,486
The urge to make jokes about post farming in a thread making fun of post farming is going to lead to post farming.

Mods, please keep an eye on this thread because I may need you to save me from myself.