Postfarming alert

Posts
1,178
Likes
1,759
How many posts could a post farmer post if a post farmer could farm posts?
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,684
Don’t you mean bullocks?

WARNING

AI (artificial idiocy) definition of bullock.

"Bullock" would not be a term one normally hears used at the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association Annual Convention. The only time I even encounter the term "bullock" is within some English translations of the Old Testament. So, I thought I would do an online search of the definition of "bullock."


The AI meaning appearing on my tablet earlier this morning was quite a variation of my understanding of the term.

AI Overview

A bullock is a young male cow, and the name also refers to the famous American actress Sandra Bullock.

Animal Definition

- Young bull: a male bovine that is young.

-Steer: Often refers to a castrated male cattle raised for beef.



Hey! It is the 2020s. If bullocks wish to be identified as male cows who am I to question?
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,048
Gee, for a second I thought this thread was about “pot farming” 🙈
And I do miss our old face palm emojis 😀
 
Posts
25
Likes
57
I've got a good long way to catch up to all of you. I only have a handful of posts for a guy who reads the forum every day.

They are, however, posts of merit and substance. Well, I like to think so. I used the site for informational purposes.....and apparently, a little bit of socializing. I was a member on another watch forum (a brand that rhymes with Bolex) and quickly got tired of the obnoxious posturing.

Look, even in the postfarming thread, I manage to post something somewhat worthwhile. I may have only a few posts, but I am longwinded and verbose.
 
Posts
1,087
Likes
8,310
We have a lot of bullocks in Ireland…. Oops am I farming
 
Posts
2,361
Likes
11,166
WARNING

AI (artificial idiocy) definition of bullock.

"Bullock" would not be a term one normally hears used at the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association Annual Convention. The only time I even encounter the term "bullock" is within some English translations of the Old Testament. So, I thought I would do an online search of the definition of "bullock."


The AI meaning appearing on my tablet earlier this morning was quite a variation of my understanding of the term.

AI Overview

A bullock is a young male cow, and the name also refers to the famous American actress Sandra Bullock.

Animal Definition

- Young bull: a male bovine that is young.

-Steer: Often refers to a castrated male cattle raised for beef.



Hey! It is the 2020s. If bullocks wish to be identified as male cows who am I to question?
But it no longer has any bollocks...
 
Posts
25
Likes
57
Unsurprising, given your involvement with counter-terrorism 😉
I do hope to reach double digits at some point in the next year or so. Kudos for recognizing the picture.
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,048
You're talking about these ::facepalm1::🤦?
Yep where did you find it? I think there was another little yellow one… but my memory’s fading.
 
Posts
1,391
Likes
13,543
To be honnest it reminds me of myself when I was looking at the 200 threshold. At that time, I was like 'Ok when I get there, I will sell some watches, cool'. I am now 1.3K and maybe 4 (or is it more ?) years later and only posted 2 watches to sell and I dare not to admit how many I have added meanwhile... This 200 rules is a Trap 😀 ! Once you get there you can't go back.
 
Posts
2,799
Likes
5,806
I do hope to reach double digits at some point in the next year or so
Just do what I do - post a lot of crap.
Kudos for recognizing the picture
I’m just keeping the British end up 😉
 
Posts
6,413
Likes
31,473
Yep where did you find it? I think there was another little yellow one… but my memory’s fading.
Just click on the smiley icon and you will see the forum standard emoij's:
 
Posts
9,212
Likes
76,770
Sorry about my pun - but I didn’t realise that it was uniquely British humour 😬

“Bollocks is a common British and Irish slang word that literally means testicles, but it is most frequently used to mean 'nonsense' or 'rubbish'”
 
Posts
2,799
Likes
5,806
More bollocks…

Stark bollock naked

Sweating your bollocks off

Bollocks to the lot of you


My favourite…

Can’t be bollocksed
 
Posts
25
Likes
57
More bollocks…

Stark bollock naked

Sweating your bollocks off

Bollocks to the lot of you


My favourite…

Can’t be bollocksed
I'm a born and bred American. Don't hold that against me, please. I am well studied in the ENGLISH language, though I still can't put a "u" in color, flavor, etc....

I live in a southern state. Occasionally, I like to slip in some Queen's ( or is it King's) English to confuse the locals. If I could only master Cockney slang....
 
Posts
2,799
Likes
5,806
If I could only master Cockney slang....
The next time you hear someone rabbiting bollocks, just tell them they’re full of pony.

I'm a born and bred American. Don't hold that against me, please
Wouldn’t dream of it, me old china 😉
Edited: