Post your Universal Geneves

Posts
2,608
Likes
7,262
Haha, I know. Let's not start this debate here. I know all about it. I even have a Geiger counter. And I know that I'm unreasonable. But something in my head doesn't allow the full enjoyment...
Besides, I like to service my own watches. And handling the dial+hands in that context is a bit more concerning (even though still very minimal).
Yes agree that opening the watch is to be avoided. It is the dust that gets ingested that will do harm.
 
Posts
282
Likes
456
My new H 20217-1 (which replaced a S 20217-4 because I didn't want radium in my house)
 
Posts
4,008
Likes
44,987
My new H 20217-1 (which replaced a S 20217-4 because I didn't want radium in my house)
Well, hello 🤗
 
Posts
365
Likes
1,675
A new book arrived, ramping up to search for a Polerouter...
 
Posts
269
Likes
624
My new H 20217-1 (which replaced a S 20217-4 because I didn't want radium in my house)
I replaced my 20217/2 with this no lume version for the same exact reason.