Post your Longineseses'

Posts
9,236
Likes
76,908
Yes I wore this one yesterday, but it’s still on my wrist.



...and, for more pleasure, a bit of a sex-pile:

Wow ………… just, wow ………
 
Posts
64
Likes
240
Ray of Longines
Very nice. Just a question from a novice: Did Longines usually make these hour markers in solid gold?
 
Posts
1,885
Likes
3,816
Longines cal 23 ZS, c.1957. Love the way it catches the light.

I love that - nice post, thanks!

Now, just a long shot, but here's my 1958? 23ZS, before I spruced it up a bit. Does/did yours have massive spring bars like these, please?
Edited:
 
Posts
348
Likes
1,180
I love that -nice post, thanks!

Now, just a long shot, but here's my 1958? 23ZS, before I spruced it up a bit. Does/did yours have massive spring bars like these, please?
That's a nice looking watch.

No, when I acquired this Longines it came as head-only, no strap & no spring bars.

Always have the option of switching to modern spring bars to have better confidence in reliability, but then also store away the originals to maintain completeness.
 
Posts
1,885
Likes
3,816
switching to modern spring bars to have better confidence in reliability, but then also store away the originals to maintain completeness.
yep, +1 totally - reliability/security first, else you're potentially looking at a lead without a dog.
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
A recent arrival, circa 1941....the case is a bit small for my fence post sized wrist....my wife has taken a liking to it, though....off to my WM it goes.
 
Posts
322
Likes
858
A recent arrival, circa 1941....the case is a bit small for my fence post sized wrist....my wife has taken a liking to it, though....off to my WM it goes.
This is a little beauty, as a man hard to say no to it. But also nice to see it on a woman's wrist 😉