PLEASE stop posting/bumping several items for sale on the same day!

Posts
30,177
Likes
77,921
Noted - you are very clear on your view on how rules should be applied. Next.

Good, glad you are no longer confused about my position on this. 👍
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
Good, glad you are no longer confused about my position on this. 👍

Good! glad that this makes two of us who understand each other's views on this 👍
 
Posts
1,589
Likes
5,748
As I said…pure ‘catnip’

Along with the colognes,…there’s a new range of T shirts available

 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
As I said…pure ‘catnip’

Along with the colognes,…there’s a new range of T shirts available


what's up w/the pink bag? 😁
 
Posts
5,104
Likes
15,805
what's up w/the pink bag? 😁

I think the standoff is about who has the best bag, and the next frame is them beating the 🤬 out of each other with their beautiful bags 😗
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
Is anyone paying attention to the listings they're approving? Two listings, posted within seconds, for watch parts on the Private Watch Sales board with no price.
Edited:
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Is anyone paying attention to the listings they're approving? Two listings, posted within seconds, for watch parts on the Private Watch Sales board with no price.

Note to mods:
I'll be happy to help monitor in exchange for a forum-wide "ban button".
 
Posts
18,731
Likes
38,881
Me too but I'd be very tempted to ban myself.

I can't see the problem with that.

😁
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
Note to mods:
I'll be happy to help monitor in exchange for a forum-wide "ban button".
You ought to pay attention to the 24 hour clock also.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
You ought to pay attention to the 24 hour clock also.

Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa.

In my defense... mumble mumble...

oh wait, I have none. 🤦



I still want that button though.

The most annoying for me are the ads with two or three pages of bumps. Get a 🤬 clue.
Edited:
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa.

In my defense... mumble mumble...

oh wait, I have none. 🤦



I still want that button though.

The most annoying for me are the ads with two or three pages of bumps. Get a 🤬 clue.
Some have been bumping for years.::facepalm1::
 
Posts
18,731
Likes
38,881
Rules:




and we have, so appropriately placed:




🙄