Please help me identify this omega

Hi all,
I recently purchased this watch in memory of my late mum. She always insisted omegas were the best watches and I’m sure would have known what model this is. Does anyone know what it is? Or know how I can find out? At first I thought de ville but having looked at others I’m not sure. It is a manual wind. 9ct gold case with a black and gold stardust dial (may have been redialled at some point in its existence) Please let me know if you need further description to figure this one out. Thank you for your time

Like 1
Hey there! A great way of keeping her memory alive in my opinion. Having a look at the reference number on the inner side of the case back would be of great help

Looks like a UK Dennison cased Omega. These sometimes had Geneve on the dial and were often used as presentation watches in the late60’s/early 70’s.

Likely caliber 620.

Identifying information should be inside the case. Looks like a front loader so there is no back to remove, take it to a watchmaker to have a look inside.

Hey there! A great way of keeping her memory alive in my opinion. Having a look at the reference number on the inner side of the case back would be of great help

Thank you for your reply shall take the watch to a proper watch person to remove the case as my clumsy hands would probably send the mechanism flying!

Likely caliber 620.

Identifying information should be inside the case. Looks like a front loader so there is no back to remove, take it to a watchmaker to have a look inside.

thank you, I shall find a good watch maker in my local area. I appreciate your help

Looks like a UK Dennison cased Omega. These sometimes had Geneve on the dial and were often used as presentation watches in the late60’s/early 70’s.
Ah, that looks like the ticket! Thank you for your help!