Please help me identify if this seamaster is Real

My friend trying to sell me his 2023 seamaster for $3500. This will be my first Omega. Can u guys look at the watch and tell me if it authentic. Thank u so much. Reference number 210.32.42.20.04.001
Edited:

You think your FRIEND would sell you a fake watch? :confused:

we not that close. And it is my first time to buy expensive watch. Just want to make sure

I can tell you that it is definitely not vintage.
Really? Its my first time to buy so i don’t have any experience to known if it real or not. And dont have enough money yet to buy at authorized dealer. Sad bc i really love this watch.

You think your FRIEND would sell you a fake watch? :confused:
can I ask u by looking at those Picture, do u think is real? Thank u.

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to distinguish modern, "super clone" fakes from authentic watches just from standard photographs. If you don't trust your "friend" (in which case, why buy from him?), take the watch to an Omega Boutique for authentication.

I was surprised to find this in the Vintage Omega sub-forum. But here's some advice, if you don't trust your friend, don't buy a watch from him. Either study all the details so you can distinguish real from fake for yourself, or buy from an authorized dealer.

You used to be able to tell from the balance bridge, but there’s a new clone that got that fixed. So if this were fake, it would be a really good one.

Even then, I’d look for beat rate (3.5 hz), finishing of the hands under a loupe, and the tactile feeling of manipulating the crown.

Take it to an expert before making a $3.5k mistake.

The Master Chronometer card shown in the wallet in the photo above will have the watch's serial number as well as a code. Go to the Omega website, establish an account, and you can input the serial number and the code to view the watch's METAS testing results. If the website takes the serial number and the code and shows you the METAS test results, chances are good that the watch is legitimate. That being said, I would still take the watch to an Omega Boutique or a qualified watchmaker for authentication before purchasing.