Pink Tri in 18K with Matching Bracelet

Hi! Incredible bracelet and general combo. Never seen a solid gold UG bracelet before neither.
On a side note, what is the watch reference please ?

I think the bracelet rose and the watch yellow. Too bling for me and I own 7 UG Chronographs in gold. The watch itself looks a bit over polished but the pics may not do it justice.

interesting bracelet, I've not seen it before. It looks too small for the lug width on this Tri, I wonder if it was for a specific model or just a general option?

interesting bracelet, I've not seen it before. It looks too small for the lug width on this Tri, I wonder if it was for a specific model or just a general option?

It's baffling, isn't it? A bracelet not branded by the manufacturer on the outside, but only on the inside of the clasp. I don't recall seeing that before. Even more weird that it is in the style of the classic cut-to-lenght-at-the-jeweller's bracelet that we see on aftermarket bracelets all the time.

1st time I've come across one with an authentic UG marked 18k bracelet

super nice bracelet. true that pics show it a bit red and the watch on the yellow side. but I believe this is an effect on the ageing of the gold.

It's baffling, isn't it? A bracelet not branded by the manufacturer on the outside, but only on the inside of the clasp. I don't recall seeing that before. Even more weird that it is in the style of the classic cut-to-lenght-at-the-jeweller's bracelet that we see on aftermarket bracelets all the time.
Well, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, etc... Did stamp their bracelets inside the bucke back in the 1940' without their logo on the outside, I suppose because, at the time, showing the brand was not considered 'elegant', just like today for the people with some taste.😉

Comments always appreciated-

I presented the watch because I have previously never come across a marked 18k UG bracelet from the 40/50's and thought it would be interesting to share

-in the flesh, the pink case and bracelet color are just about a perfect match (more like pic 1)

x1440505-2515111866db5a08ad584f5321517dc1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OhmfxECS_H.webp

-the bracelet width is only 1/2 mm smaller than the lugs; of course both suffer from some wear/polishing; I would think
pretty normal for a 70-80 year old wristwatch - while the side watch case hallmark is gone, the hallmarks on the bracelet clasp are very strong; I would hesitate to label either as "over polished"

I did find a picture of a similar band with a bottom marked clasp for reference as well-

one distinct benefit of inside/bottom marking - almost impossible to polish away the stamps and hallmarks

Comments always appreciated-

I presented the watch because I have previously never come across a marked 18k UG bracelet from the 40/50's and thought it would be interesting to share

-in the flesh, the pink case and bracelet color are just about a perfect match (more like pic 1)

x1440505-2515111866db5a08ad584f5321517dc1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OhmfxECS_H.webp

-the bracelet width is only 1/2 mm smaller than the lugs; of course both suffer from some wear/polishing; I would think
pretty normal for a 70-80 year old wristwatch - while the side watch case hallmark is gone, the hallmarks on the bracelet clasp are very strong; I would hesitate to label either as "over polished"

I did find a picture of a similar band with a bottom marked clasp for reference as well-

one distinct benefit of inside/bottom marking - almost impossible to polish away the stamps and hallmarks

this is your watch, or just one you have seen in person?