Forums Latest Members

SOLD Orion 1 by Nick Harris, Bead-Blasted with Matching Bracelet

1. uvalaw2005 Jun 5, 2018

For sale is a near mint, one of a kind (to my knowledge) bead-blasted Orion 1 with matching bracelet. Those who have followed Nick's work or read the reviews for the Orion 1 (or his upcoming Calamity diver) know the quality and detail that go into his watches (just look at that knurled, signed crown). He went the extra mile on this one, bead-blasting the watch case and the bracelet. Purchased last August, this Orion 1 was worn for just a day and shows virtually no signs of wear (just very faint marks from a bracelet/strap swap).

$495 shipped to US only. Payment via PayPal (I cover fees). Please, no trades. I've had 200+ good transactions on this and other watch forums and eBay feedback is available under the same username (where I've had 1800+ positive transactions). No returns unless the condition of the watch is materially misrepresented.

Specs:
    38mm case diameter not including crown, 41mm including crown
    20mm lug width, 49mm lug tip to tip
    9mm knurled and screw down crown
    100 meter water resistance
    Drilled lugs
    Domed sapphire crystal with blue AR coating
    NH35 automatic, hand winding, and hacking movement
    Luminous dial indices and hands

YmpNFYv.jpg llS3B4P.jpg VxHKROH.jpg 9QZiNHa.jpg xKEfCTq.jpg grh4P98.jpg SxghmBP.jpg SN9Q2VY.jpg OQKREjQ.jpg 2Qb5RGd.jpg WYEqq8T.jpg 5dm8pLD.jpg P45gpYu.jpg

tikkathree likes this.