Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Zenith Chronograph 146DP in 18K with blue subdials

1. timeismoney Sep 11, 2016

Hi Everyone,
    Up for sale is a very attractive Zenith 146 DP with 18K case and lovely blue subdials. I have worn it a handful of times and the watch keeps good time, it was not serviced during my possession and service history is unknown.

The 37mm case overall is in good shape with clean edges, polished on the top and brushed on the side. Caseback is sharp and clean with the serial number clearly visible. The pushers are original but the crown is a replacement non-original. The tone of the crown do match the case as shown in the picture.

The hour and minute hand are in good shape, though the second counter dial is missing the black filler. The sunburst dial is clean and the blue subdials are also in great condition. However, it should be noted that the dial furniture at 7 o’clock, 8 o’clock and 10 o’clock is slightly misaligned. It is more noticeable in photos than looking with the naked eye, please refer to the photos below. I should also point out that the black paint on dial furniture at 1 o'clock and 2 o'clock have flake off partially.

The sale will come with the red Zenith presentation box and Zenith strap and buckle. The racing strap will NOT be part of the sale. I am asking for $2200 but feel free to PM me a reasonable offer.
    Please see the pictures as part of the description, feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Sales are final unless watch is not as described.

Thank you OF for the space and thanks for looking!
    Z-1.jpg
    Z-2.jpg
    Z-3.jpg
    Z-4.jpg
    Z-5.jpg
    Z-6.jpg
    Z-7.jpg
    Z-8.jpg
    Z-9.jpg
    Z-10.jpg
    Z-11.jpg
    z-12.jpg