Original dial?

Hi everyone,
I bought this manual winding Seamaste DeVille some time back at a flea market, I never got to having it repaired and decided to sell it.

Now I always believed it was a completely original example, including dial, just not in the best state. The printing seemed crisp, but a little faded, which I believe can be normal on these watches.

However, a possible buyer now claims it has a reprinted dial but did not care to explain why exactly he believes so. Which got me wondering…
What do you guys think? What are the tell-tale signs?

Like 3
If that's a redial I'll eat an ounce of tofu.

Some believe those bright sunburst dials are always redials.
Some believe that the "SWISS MADE T" indicates a redial.
I suspect the potential buyer either doesn't know the difference between his arse and a hole in the ground, or he's trying to low ball you.

Edit: Just saw I spelt/spelled believe wrong. Sorry, even stupid autoconnect didn't fix it.
I've also standardised on "redial" ILO "re-dial".
Edited:

Like 9
Thanks for the clear answer! Not sure what his intention was, but I will sure ask him for his reasoning behind his claim again. Quite curious what makes him think it is not original....

If anyone was wondering; after asking a few times he said that the Seamaster S was off as well as some "other signs" being incorrect, without describing these in particular. I do know some Seamaster De Ville's do have a more "hooky" S, but that this one has a correct S for the reference.
Thanks for the feedback from all :)