Dial indices original!

Posts
5
Likes
0
1983 year 144.0022 for sale. Are the indices likely original or do they look like they were replaced with luminous. I would have thought they would look more creamy brown rather than greenish hue. Could it be original just not very faded? Thanks
 
Posts
10,747
Likes
16,733
Looks fine to me. BTW you have a typo it’s a 145.0022. The green is perfectly normal. I agree people prefer the earlier beige look.
 
Posts
13,518
Likes
23,454
Completely normal to see green lume on some periods, including early 70’s and early 80’s
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,858
Wow!
That was a Speedy fast purchase - Congrats!
Please do share more pictures?
Did you get a chance to look at the movement?
And how about the previous service/services?
 
Posts
5
Likes
0
Thanks. I have the original international warranty signed card but service history is unknown