OMEGA Switzeland make 1882

Posts
3
Likes
0
I have this antique watch. It has been approved as original. I would like to know your opinions about this watch whether it is original or not by eye-sight, and possible selling-price for this watch.
 
Posts
10,755
Likes
16,745
Junk. Certainly not by Omega and certainly not antique.
 
Posts
572
Likes
1,459
approved as original
Oh really?! And who 'approved' it?
Padders has it right - JUNK
 
Posts
18,761
Likes
38,964
I have this antique watch. It has been approved as original. I would like to know your opinions about this watch whether it is original or not by eye-sight, and possible selling-price for this watch.

Rubbish fake, dozens of them on eBay, Craiglist, Facebook market place etc
 
Posts
18,761
Likes
38,964
Oh really?! And who 'approved' it?.............................

Maybe the eBay Authentication Program?

😉
 
Posts
3
Likes
0
Thank you guys for your feedback. it is very helpful. I highly appreciate it.