Omega Seamaster Tokyo 2020 522.30.42.20.04.001

Just curious you guys get a discount for this??
I did not get a discount as it is a specialty piece and recently released. They gave me a couple of goodies and the rubber band. Maybe once they start hitting the stores you might get one. Right now you can buy it from the USA website, but of course no discount. I really think that it will depend on how many pieces they make and if you start seeing them on the windows of the stores.
Edited:

Pin collecting is a big thing in some sports, and also for major games like the Olympics.

I did not get a discount as it is a specialty piece and recently released. They gave me a couple of goodies and the rubber band. Maybe once they start hitting the stores you might get one. Right now you can buy it from the USA website, but of course no discount. I really think that it will depend on how many pieces they make and if you start seeing them on the windows of the stores.

Dont think they will make many of these since its to commemorate the 100 days to the tokyo olympics. Maybe a limited run until the actual olympic games or 2021?

Anyway thats a nice gesture on your SA. I reserved mine and picking it up later this week. The OB only had 2 pieces and I managed to snag the second one. It wasnt even on display.

Dont think they will make many of these since its to commemorate the 100 days to the tokyo olympics. Maybe a limited run until the actual olympic games or 2021?

Anyway thats a nice gesture on your SA. I reserved mine and picking it up later this week. The OB only had 2 pieces and I managed to snag the second one. It wasnt even on display.
I also think that they won’t make that many. Congratulations on your watch.

Just curious you guys get a discount for this??

To be fair I didn’t ask for a discount. Just fell in love with the watch and phoned my OB. They delivered to me same day, the gifts were a nice touch too. The even sent a teddy bear for my 10 month old. Fantastic.

Amazing goodies your OB gave you, I am a little jelly on that travel box though haha!! The clerk joked about how the pens go for almost 200 bucks and sure enough they are priced right up there on the second market!!! Congrats though stunning piece

Amazing goodies your OB gave you, I am a little jelly on that travel box though haha!! The clerk joked about how the pens go for almost 200 bucks and sure enough they are priced right up there on the second market!!! Congrats though stunning piece

Thank you very much. I’m in love with the travel box, now just need an excuse to travel!

I have attached more photos of the travel box. Hopefully your OB offers you one.

NWA! Also joined the Tokyo club 😉

03EE91E1-5854-4CC1-9159-3DF44ADFDFD9.jpeg

0E1BE6CB-42CE-43D7-BE0F-C1482E27CA7B.jpeg

Congrats, now get the blue Snoopy strap 😀

Thank you very much. I’m in love with the travel box, now just need an excuse to travel!

I have attached more photos of the travel box. Hopefully your OB offers you one.
It’s torture I want the blue and white now haha I have the white and black, lololol we will see, that case goes perfectly amazing with the watch to be honest!

image.jpg image.jpg
got the new strap today
Congrats! The lighting makes the bezel and strap look almost black. Any chance you could post pics with brighter lighting?

I have always liked blue watches, and I love the white wave dial of the 300 divers. For me it's the best of both worlds all wrapped up into one.

Question, is this limited production for sure? I was thinking to wait for end of year xmas present and hoping to get some good deal/discount?

Question, is this limited production for sure? I was thinking to wait for end of year xmas present and hoping to get some good deal/discount?
My OB mentioned that it is not going to be part of the regular models so when ever Omega decides to stop making them that is it. It can be at the end of the summer but they don’t know. It is kind of a hot watch right now so I have not really heard about big discounts but maybe by the end of the year if they have not sold out you might get a better discount than now.

I tried one at my AD yesterday - it was in the case.

very nice. I prefer it to the white/black if I’m honest. At the 400 quid price uptick, they really should have included the blue rubber too....I might consider one at some point!
Edited: