Omega Seamaster Tokyo 2020 522.30.42.20.04.001

Request sent to omega by email asking for the number of Tokyo 300m's produced / sold, this is the response;

"I can confirm that this model is now sold-out. However, I am afraid we are not able to provide you with the details on how many were produced and sold."

🤦

I hesitated at first as i have not owned any white dial watches so far, and then i was looking also to the black steel/sedna which on the grey market was cheaper than this. However in the end i went for it and will be a nice memory for my period spent in Tokyo

Mine is still in is box :-((((. How many of you had to correct the buckle already ?

Yeah the buckle may have difficulties to open and need a replacement

No issues here and worn daily, swapped the strap this week for a change of look but these steel is still perfect.

The watch is again for sale on the Omega JP website and i was able to buy it once more. The good thing is that the price remained the same as 2 years ago when it was launched

The watch is again for sale on the Omega JP website and i was able to buy it once more. The good thing is that the price remained the same as 2 years ago when it was launched

wow that’s great! I would have loved to do the same but I’m in the US